1. Requirements for the mechanical properties of the standard parts and materials, especially the strength;
2. The requirements of working conditions on the corrosion resistance of materials;
3. The requirements of the working temperature on the heat resistance of the material (high temperature strength, oxidation resistance);
4. Requirements for material processing performance in terms of production technology;
5. Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors, must be considered.